Become a Rotarian
Why join Rotary?
◆ Enjoy great camaraderie
◆ Help serve the community
◆ Participate in the complete eradication of polio
◆ Worldwide Special Interest Rotary Fellowship Groups
◆ A global network of superb contacts
◆ And, last but not least… You will have fun!
How do I join?
We hope what you have learned about Rotary and RCNB will make you take the next steps to join our Club:
1. Join us for a total of three (3) meetings so that you get to know Rotary and our Rotarians and we get to know you
2. Fill out an application (see below)
3. Meet with two Rotarians and your sponsor in a casual setting (breakfast, lunch, drinks) to answer any questions you may have
4. Your application will be circulated and reviewed by the Board of Directors and the Club members for approval
5. You will be invited to join RCNB and become a member of Rotary International.
What does it cost?
– $100 initiation fee
– Quarterly dues of $145 (currently)
– Participation in weekly dinner meetings ($20/meal, $25/guests)
– Donate at least $80/year to the Club’s Foundation
– Donate at least $250 annually to The Rotary Foundation
– Become a Paul Harris Fellow within the first two years by donating at least $1000 to The Rotary Foundation
What is required?
– Attend weekly Rotary meetings
– Get involved in Club’s management and projects
– Participate in social events, special meetings and get-togethers on Club & District levels
– Sponsor new Rotarians
– Visit other Rotary Clubs
– Donate to the Club Foundation & The Rotary Foundation
– Live by the Four-Way Test
Join us for three meetings then submit an application. The first meeting is free. Email firstname.lastname@example.org